AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Copmlete tutorial for full sig

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Copmlete tutorial for full sig

this is a tutorial its requeted by someone so i made it and here it is.

and here are the link that i mentioned in tut
    sasuke sexy no jutsu
    Patterns

and also if you want more renders here is another link
    naruto renders
    Last edited by Keitaru-san; 12-02-2005 at 10:40 PM.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

um sorry if its little too small, next time i'll get it bigger so you can see it.

it is sweet

Victim #35 xTakuyashi is on a distinguished road xTakuyashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 10:05 PM
    Threads

nice tutorial thanks its very useful!
    what brush did you use ;D?

Like my signature ;D? just made it today peeps.
    December 3, 2005

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry i can't remember its name ut it was made by homocide from deviantart.com i guess you can find a link for good brushes in my other tut in here.

it is sweet

KakashisEvilAngel Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu is infamous around these parts Raharu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: - I don't know. <<;

Default kk

.......ok......

" In the end, those who tasted revenge were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy. You'll only hurt and suffer more... even if you are successful in your revenge, all you will be left with is emptiness. " - Hatake Kakashi.

Member Dark Hatake Kakashi is on a distinguished road Dark Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 06:14 PM
    Threads

Dose the image have to be in a PNG format?

and how do i put my image on the sig?

Thx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the image it doesnnt matter what extention is, as long there is only the image of the thing you want in it, png are good cuase they are ready to use, if you have images just delete the bits you don't want and clean it up and make it ready to put in the sig.

it is sweet

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 09:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wer U got the japanese name in the sig of sexy no jutstu sasuke?...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the text called pavement, you can find it in any font website such as www.dafont.com

it is sweet

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

O tnx for the info...and another question...how u make it like transparent like the japanese name of sasuke...and wahts the name of the font u used...
    Last edited by Kamui-Sama; 01-04-2006 at 05:03 AM.
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i can't remember sorry but to make the text blended, make the blending layer to overlay, then go to stroke and use black color and 1 px size, once you done that duplicate the layer, then playe with the duplicated layer's capacity to blend it the way you want.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Whoah...Sorry Im a newbie in photoshops...i dun get it...and another question how do u make ur animated signature to be clear?...not like mine...its not clear...its gif 128 dithered...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you do animation the more you do the teed (when you multiply the layers) the image becomes noisy...use animation for little graphic works.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Teed is Duplicating layers?...noisy is when ur picture becomes rough texture?...i think im starting to get it....sorry again for being a newbie
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nah its cool, the more simpler is the sig the better the results, also im gonna make a new tut for sig, very easy one, i'll make it in next few days.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

tnx...Ill Be Waiting For It
    Last edited by Kamui-Sama; 01-08-2006 at 02:40 AM.
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i saw one of ur signature tutorial...but i kinda dont get it...it was the one with the wolverine thing...i dont get the overlay thing...^_^
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok on the layer pallete you see a little bar menu which in it says normal if you click on the arrow you see a drop menu gives you few option in the middle of it it says overlay.

hope this help if it doesn't i'll try to post a pic with the info.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well i dont understand the words...not really but i understand pics except from ur bro's tutorial (animation) ^_^
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok im at college now, when i get home i will make a lil tut on it for you ok.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im working on a sig tutorial, and i'll cover the layer change as well.

it is sweet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok tnx ^_^ and o yah ryt if the graphics of a pic is lower the clearer it will get if u make it animated...like 128 dithered gif...
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Junior Member eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 03:20 AM
    Threads

Whats a new document?
    Please help cause i'm so confused so can you explain how to do everything?
    I HATE (some) ANIME DUBS!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i already did on the tutorial...

New Document when you open File - New Document and you give the sizes for width and hieght.

New Layer is when you Press CNTRL+SHIFT+N....also i have new tut put on here check it out, its fully explained.

it is sweet

Junior Member RayRay is on a distinguished road RayRay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 04:45 PM
    Threads

Default First timer

when u say click and drag the rednder into the background layer, i'm having a hard time doing that. I don't know what tool to do it with.
    Last edited by RayRay; 04-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information